This website provides comprehensive information on all aspects of angling in Ireland. Use this list to find what you want or simply enjoy browsing the site.
- Angling Regulations
- Fishing Reports
- Angling Organisations
- Irish Specimen Fish Committee
- More useful links.
All of our angling publications can be downloaded here.
- Fish identification handbook (1.68 MB)
- Angling in North Mayo (2.13 MB)
- The Boyne Valley Fishery - Coarse and Pike Angling Waters (2.4 MB)
- The Boyne Valley Fishery [Part 2] - Fishing for Wild Brown Trout, Salmon and Sea trout (1.47 MB)
- Lough O’Flynn & Upper Suck Valley Angling Guide (2.99 MB)
- A Guide to Pike, Eel & Coarse Fish Bye Laws (1.51 MB)
- A pike angler's guide to fishing in the Northern Region (15.29 MB)
- Pike Handling and Conservation (864.55 kB)
- Sea angling guide to the east coast (3.08 MB)
- Sea angler's guide to Kilmore Quay (1.75 MB)
- A guide to sea angling in the Southern Region (7.35 MB)
- A Shore & Small Boat Sea Angling Guide to the Shannon Region Hags Head to Kerry Head & The Shannon Estuary (7.72 MB)
- A guide to sea angling in the North Western Region (6.32 MB)
- A guide to sea angling in the Donegal region (6.13 MB)
- Salmon and Sea Trout Angling Regulations 2012 (1002.56 kB)
- Ballina Salmon Capital - River Moy Map and Guide (1.56 MB)
Sea trout angling
- River Suir Angling Guide (2.94 MB)
- Lough Owel Angling Guide (1.73 MB)
- Lough Sheelin Angling Guide (919.74 kB)
- Lough Arrow Angling Guide (2.36 MB)
- Lough Doon Angling Guide (943.74 kB)
Want to know how to get to visit the island of Ireland? Check out how to fly, drive, or sail from wherever you are in the world, then pack your bags, grab your passport and you’re all set! Find out more at the Discover Ireland website.
Fishing tour operators
Whether you fancy deep sea fishing with an ocean of opportunity, spending time surrounded by wildlife and wild salmon and trout or sitting quitely in some of the most fabulous landscapes in the world fishing for pike or coarse fish, our tour operators can help you plan your trip of a lifetime… Find tour operators specialising in angling trips in Ireland at the Discover Ireland website.
Where to Stay? Lavish country houses, sumptuous castles, modern boutique hotels and warm, welcoming B&Bs – wherever you want to stay, Ireland has a spot to suit. Find out more and book your accommodation at the Discover Ireland Website.
While there is no question about the wonderful diversity of angling in Ireland there is so much more to a holiday here. The angler's family will find plenty to do if they don't want to enjoy a day fishing.
Visit the Discover Ireland website for more information.