Fisheries Officers wanted to protect and develop fisheries resource. Applications now open for seasonal Fisheries Officers recruitment campaign. Inland Fisheries Ireland has launched a recruitment campaign for seasonal fisheries officers nationwide. The positions will see the successful applicants support the development and protection of Ireland’s fisheries resource during the summer period. There are numerous roles available across six operational districts.
The roles are available on a six month basis with contracts commencing from Monday the 11th of May 2020 and training provided to all new recruits. Interviews will take place on the 1st and 2nd of April 2020. The locations for the new positions will be based across the country in the following districts:
- Eastern River Basin District: Drogheda, County Louth; Virginia, County Cavan; Kilcoole, County Wicklow.
- South Eastern River Basin District: Carrick on Suir, County Tipperary; Enniscorthy, County Wexford.
- South Western River Basin District: Kenmare, County Kerry.
- Shannon River Basin District: Listowel, County Kerry; Limerick, County Limerick; Lough Sheelin, County Cavan; Clare, County Clare.
- Western River Basin District: Galway, County Galway; Bangor, County Mayo; Ballina, County Mayo.
- North Western River Basin District: Letterkenny, County Donegal; Ballyshannon, County Donegal; Clady Crolly, Gweedore, County Donegal; Cavan, County Cavan.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 16th of March 2020. Applicants should be available for interview on the 1st and 2nd of April 2020 with a start date on Monday the 11th of May 2020. To find out more about the roles and how to apply, visit https://inlandfisheriesireland.recruitee.com/.