There were 11 boats competing for the recently fished Edward Shiels Memorial on Lough Gowna organised by the Lough Gowna and Upper Erne Anglers Association.
The heaviest pike was caught by Trevor Simpson weighing 13lb 5ozs but this was not enough to secure first place which was taken by Timmy Fitzpatrick.
- 1st. Timmy Fitzpatrick
- 2nd. Jason Corr
- 3rd. John Boyle
- 5th. Gabriel Madden.
Join the club…
Lough Gowna and Upper Erne Anglers Association has the following objective’s-
- To promote the sport of all rod angling disciplines.
- To preserve, protect and conserve all species of fish and their habitat.
- To offer good’s and services to club members.
- To co-operate with and assist statutory bodies in the protection, conservation of angling and waterways.
- To organise and run any competitions the club considers appropriate.
Find out more at https://www.facebook.com/groups/396190547116777/