Sea Fishing in Ireland
Sea angling tends to be organised around centres, usually towns and villages in which experienced hosts specialising in angling tourism provide approved accommodation in their homes. They supply a variety of services. Most of them have facilities for storing and drying clothing. Fridges, freezers and cold rooms are now very common so that anglers can store their bait. Most accommodation providers try to assist angling guests by scheduling flexible meal-times and supplying packed lunches and flasks. Some have charter boats at near by moorings for their angling guests.
At many of the major angling centres, you will find tailor-made facilities to suit, including bait fridges and tackle/drying rooms.
Sea angling maps
- Dublin: Laytown to Dun Laoghaire [.doc, 1MB]
- Dublin/Wicklow: Dun Laoghaire to Wicklow [.doc, 1MB]
- Wicklow/Wexford: Wicklow Head to Raven Point [.doc, 1MB]
- Wexford: South East Wexford [.doc, 1MB]
- Waterford: Dungarvan to Waterford
- Waterford: Youghal to Ardmore
- Cork: Ballycotton
- Cork: Cork Harbour
- Cork: Courtmacherry to Kinsale
- Cork: Clonakilty
- Cork: West Cork
- Cork: Mizen Penninsula
- Cork: Bantry Bay
- Kerry: Ring of Kerry
- Kerry: Dingle Penninsula
- Kerry: Fenit
- Limerick: Shannon Estuary
- Clare: South Clare
- Clare: North Clare
- Galway: Clifden [.doc, 1MB]
- Clew Bay: Clew Bay [.doc, 1MB].
- Ballina: Ballina [.doc, 1MB]
- Belmullet: Bellmullet [.doc, 1MB]
- Donegal Bay: Donegal Bay [.doc, 1MB].
- North West Donegal: Map of – NORTH WEST DONEGAL
- Mullaghmore: Map of – MULLAGHMORE TO GLEN BAY, DONEGAL BAY
- Inishowen Peninsula: Map of – INISHOWEN PENINSULA
- Bloody Foreland to Ardara: Map of – Bloody Foreland to Ardara