The Fishmaniak’s last pike/perch competition was held on Garadice Lake last weekend. Fished as a 2 day event the first session took place on Saturday evening. Being a catch and release competition each team wa issued a club measuring tape so that each fish captured could be measured. Because of the terrible weather – heavy rain – just few fish were caught. On Sunday with better weather condition we managed to catch more fish. Overall 18 enthusiastic contestants took part and between them managed to catch 25 pike and 17 perch over 25cm . The biggest pike was caught by Sebastian Kisiel – lovely pike – 93cm of length, the biggest perch was caught by Tomas Gausmonas – 34cm.
The result of the competition are as follows:
- 1 st palce Aivaras Zalepugas and Mantas Selickas – 11 pike and 5 perch – 851,5 points
- 2 nd place – Henryk Walkowiak and Cezary Kowalski – 3 pikeand 3 perch – 313 points
- 3 th place – Tomas Gausmonas ans Piotras Aleksandravicius – 3 pike and 1 perch – 255 points
- 4 th – Sebastian Kisiel and Lukasz – 1 pike and 4 perch – 253,5 points
- 5 th – Arunas Sinkievicius ans Aivaras Petrikas – 2 pike and 2 perch – 204 points
- 6 th place – Marcin Wrzesinski and Beata Kielak – 2 pike and 2 perch – 187,5 points
- 7 th place – Pawel Orlow and Karol Zjawinski – 2 pike 108 points.
- 8 th plase Edgars Nalivaiko and Andris Preilis – 1 pike – 59 points.
The Fishmaniaks want to give a big thanks to Tarczynski shop and Katarzyna Stepien who provided the delicious food for competition Barbeque.
Phone: 085 7600801
This Polish Fishing Club was founded in the fall of 2008, the club brings together anglers residing in the Ireland – to promote sportsmanship and basic principle Catch & Release.
Polski klub wędkarski powstał na jesieni 2008r założycielem oraz pomysłodawca jest Paweł Ładniak , klub zrzesza wędkarzy przebywających na wyspach , działania klubu są proste – propagowanie sportowej rywalizacji oraz podstawowa zasada Catch & Release .