Water levels were high on the Laune which saw a number of anglers take to fishing. 4 Salmon confirmed on beat 1 for the week.
Laune Salmon & Trout Anglers’ Association Permit Charges for 2019
- €25.00 a day Up to 31st July. A 7 day permit €140.00. (Weeks Fishing.)
- €35.00 a day in August and September. A 7 day permit €210.00. (Weeks Fishing.)
Fishing with a Member
- €20.00 a Day to July 31st – Fishing With a Member
- €30.00 a Day, during August and September – Fishing With a Member.
N.B. Permit Holder must be in the company of member when fishing. Members name must be printed on the permit stub.
Availability of Permits in August and September will depend on demand; number of permits sold may be restricted. After September 15th permit holders not allowed fish Charlie Johnston’s.
Permits Available From: Lander’s, Tralee – O’Neill’s, Killarney – O’Sullivan’s Shop, Beaufort Bridge – Billy Cotter, see below. – Michael O’Shea, see below.
Laune Anglers Guides:
- Billy Cotter Mob: 087 2105080 Email: [email protected]
- Michael O’Shea Mob: 087 2213835 Email: [email protected]
- John Buckley Mob: 086 8435028 Email: [email protected]
- John Scanlan Mob: 087 9667803 Email: [email protected]
- Damien O’Brien Mob: 087 7673157 Email:[email protected]
- John O’Neill Mob: 086 2055352 Email: [email protected]