Water is low again in the lakes and the Laune. The fishing conditions are moderate on the Laune and good in the lakes. Fish are waiting for the next bit of rain to run the Flesk.
Water levels have fluctuated over the last few weeks and are currently low. The fishing conditions are moderate .Not many reports from the river, but a 5lb salmon was caught from Beat 1 of the Laune on worm.
Anglers have been increasing on the lakes over the last few weeks and despite low levels fishing conditiions are considered to be good. Reports of two salmon caught on Lough Leane, averaging 8lbs each.
The Flesk is running very low. Needs rain.
Permits for Beat 2 are available online: https://permits.fishinginireland.info/product-category/permits-cork-and-kerry/laune-fishery-muckross-beat/
Laune Anglers Association
Permits Available From: Lander’s, Tralee – O’Neill’s, Killarney – O’Sullivan’s Shop, Beaufort Bridge – Billy Cotter, see below. – Michael O’Shea, see below.
Laune Anglers Guides:
- Billy Cotter Mob: 087 2105080 Email: email@example.com
- Michael O’Shea Mob: 087 2213835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Buckley Mob: 086 8435028 Email: email@example.com
- John Scanlan Mob: 087 9667803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Damien O’Brien Mob: 087 7673157 Email:email@example.com
- John O’Neill Mob: 086 2055352 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org