Sunday, June 19th, saw the 5th qualifier of Ireland’s Feeder King on a very blustery Lough Muckno in County Monaghan.
Fishing was good in places, with the highest weights of 12kg and 13kg of skimmers and hybrids coming of the last 2 pegs on higher Concra with Rory O’Neill on the end peg just pipping Irish feeder international Johnny McKinley.
Another Irish feeder international, Rimantas Kondrakas won Black Island with just under 10kg of mostly skimmers and small hybrids from the middle of the section.
Jacek Januszewscy was best on Yellow Island with a mixed bag of fish to win with just over 11kg.
GOLDEN TICKET QUALIFIERS
- ZONE A YELLOW ISLAND – JACEK JANUSZEWSCY 11.220KG.
- ZONE B BLACK ISLAND – RIMANTAS KONDRAKAS 9.900KG.
- ZONE C CONCRA WOOD – RORY O NEIL 13.480KG.
- YELLOW ISLAND – Seamus winters/Jacek januszewscy.
- BLACK ISLAND – Rimantas Kondrakas/Nick Richards.
- CONCRA WOOD – Rory O’Neill/Damian Foltyn.
Only 9 More GOLDEN TICKETS LEFT for the €11k plus Final.
Q6 in 2 weeks’ time at Garadice/Rockfield/Gulladoo.