This report on the latest round of qualifiers for the Ireland’s Feeder King final from the CM Lakelands Feeder Club:
Qualifier 7 was fished today on a wet Lough Muckno, fishing was generally good, but Black Island was tough in the middle.
Zone A yellow island was won by Nick Richards with a very impressive bream weight of over 20kg, he now joins his world champion son, Charlie in the final.
Zone B was won by Robertas Zilaitis, who has had a great run in the last 3 matches with an 11kg plus weight, to book his place in the final.
Zone C was won by Paul Leese from a good draw on Concra Wood, with a weight of 12kg plus.
GOLDEN TICKET WINNERS.
- ZONE A YELLOW ISLAND/NICK RICHARDS 20.560KG
- ZONE B BLACK ISLAND/ROBERTAS ZILAITIS 11.650KG
- ZONE C CONCRA MIDDLE/PAUL LEESE 12.160KG
- A Brenton Sweeney/Nick Richards
- B Robertas Zilaitis/Seamus Winters
- C Damian Folytn/Paul Leese.
The final qualifier is on Lough Sillan/Annaherrin, with only 3 golden tickets left for the final.